Tea & Health
This area of the our website shows the increasing amount of scientific information on the healthy benefits of consuming tea. The information presented here is for the benefit of tea consumers and healthcare professionals alike.
The Tea Association has developed a portfolio of materials for Healthcare Professionals on the health benefits of tea. These are indicated below as parts of our comprehensive Tea for Your Health Information Kit. A copy of all of the materials can be downloaded by clicking here (Zip file).
If you are interested in reproducing this material in either print or online contact Adi Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Tea Association of Canada launches the DRINK TEA Campaign#DrinkTea! is a campaign to support the growing interest in tea within Canada and beyond. Join the campaign and share the love of tea.
- Tea - A Healthy Beverage ChoiceTea for Your Health Information Kit – part two.
- Latest Tea & Health NewsLinks to the latest articles on tea and health appearing in the media.
- Resource MaterialsEasy to use evidence based information for client education about tea and health.
- Tea for Your Health NewsletterA newsletter for health professionals and media. In this issue, we give an overview of research on the potential health benefits of tea and flavonoid content of beverages.
- Daily Healthy Beverage GuidelinesTea for Your Health Information Kit – part one. These guidelines will help you make smarter decisions about your beverage consumption.
- Tea and CancerTea for Your Health Information Kit – part three.
- Tea and Cardiovascular HealthTea for Your Health Information Kit – part four.
- Tea and Health Scientific Research SummaryTea for Your Health Information Kit – part five.
- Fifth International Scientific Symposium on Tea & Human HealthSeptember 19, 2012 plenary session on new and emerging science regarding the effects of tea in promoting health and reducing the risk of chronic disease.
- Tea and Health FAQSimple explanations to common consumer questions about tea.