Iced Tea Month
This June, for National Iced Tea Month, cool off with a glass of refreshing iced tea and celebrate all of the health benefits it has to offer.
Whether you prefer black, green, oolong, white, or herbal tea – you are in good company as tea is a delicious and healthy choice. It is also widely available, inexpensive and easy to make at home (by the glass or the pitcher) using teabags or loose leaf.
- How to Brew the Best Cup of Iced TeaIt’s easier than you think to brew a cup or pitcher of iced tea at home. Find out how!
- Origin-al Iced Tea IdeasLearn more about our producing country members all the while discovering a new way to enjoy old favourites with iced tea recipe inspiration.
- Instagram Iced Tea Month Photo ContestThis June help us celebrate Iced Tea Month by posting photos of your favourite iced tea recipe.
- Healthy HydrationTea drinkers can celebrate because tea is 99.5% water and counts towards your daily fluid intake.
- Tea for LifeTop health reasons to have more tea in your life.
Tea and Herbal Association of Canada
133 Richmond St. W (Suite 207)
Toronto, ON M5H 2L3