Iced Tea Month
This June, for National Iced Tea Month, cool off with a glass of refreshing iced tea and celebrate all of the health benefits it has to offer.
Whether you prefer black, green, oolong, white tea, or herbal tea you are in good company. Tea is a delicious and healthy choice, and it is widely available. Tea is inexpensive and easy to make at home by the glass or the pitcher! Iced tea can be made from teabags or loose leaf tea.
Tea and Herbal Association of Canada
133 Richmond St. W (Suite 207)
Toronto, ON M5H 2L3
- Media ReleaseCanada Celebrates Iced Tea Month for the First Time!
- How to Brew the Best Cup of Iced TeaIt’s easier than you think to brew a cup or pitcher of iced tea at home. Find out how!
- Tea RecipesOur members have shared with us an array of iced tea recipes that can take you from weekday to weekend.
- Healthy HydrationTea drinkers can celebrate because tea is 99.5% water and counts towards your daily fluid intake.
- Tea for LifeTop health reasons to have more tea in your life.
- #DrinkTea CampaignThe #DrinkTea is a campaign to support the growing interest in tea within North America and beyond. With a set of ready made images, anyone can join.
- Hottest Tea Trend: Becoming a Certified TAC TEA SOMMELIER® ProfessionalHow Certified TAC TEA SOMMELIER® Professionals are the up and coming thing – read about more trends…