Hot Tea Month 2017
January is a time for new beginnings with work, home and health. It is also Hot Tea Month in Canada and a great time to celebrate all the virtues of drinking tea, from its taste to its powerful health benefits.
Tea and Herbal Association of Canada
133 Richmond St. W (Suite 207)
Toronto, ON M5H 2L3
- PRESS RELEASE: This Just In...As we continue to welcome new Canadians in increasing numbers, the influence of tea culture and tea traditions in our society will only continue to grow and unite us.
- Instagram Hot Tea Month Photo ContestFrom now until January 31, 2017, we’ll be collecting photos of yourself with friends or family enjoying the benefits of tea or an original lifestyle shot that best represents your unique relationship with tea.
- VIDEO: Why we love TEA!We met with a group of students to discuss why they love tea and what it means to them.
- 3 easy steps for brewing the best cup of tea
- Know Your TeaThere are more than 1500 kinds of tea from Camellia Sinensis plant but they fall into three main groups – black, green and oolong.
- Tea and Food PairingTips on how to unleash the flavor of food with your favorite tea