Hot Tea Month
January is a time for new beginnings with work, home and health. It is also Hot Tea Month in Canada and a great time to celebrate all the virtues of drinking tea, from its taste to its powerful health benefits.
- Press Release: Research shows tea consumption on the rise and for great reasons!There are more reasons than ever for Canadians to fill their cups with Tea, from its variety of types and flavours to its numerous health benefits.
- Video: Top 10 Facts About TeaFrom what tea is made from to the reasons it is so healthy, we have compiled the top facts about tea... some may even surprise you!
- 3 easy steps for brewing the best cup of tea
- Know Your TeaThere are more than 1500 kinds of tea from Camellia Sinensis plant but they fall into three main groups – black, green and oolong.
- Tea and Food PairingTips on how to unleash the flavor of food with your favorite tea
Tea and Herbal Association of Canada
133 Richmond St. W (Suite 207)
Toronto, ON M5H 2L3