Tea and Herbal Association Objectives
About Our Association
We act on behalf of members who consist of Producing Countries, Growers, Importers, Packers, Allied Trade, Retailers and TAC TEA SOMMELIERS™/℠ to promote tea.
Mission & Vision Statements:
- Our Mission is to be the absolute voice of the Tea Industry responsible for government relations, advocacy and providing PR & communication to consumers & industry.
- Our Vision is to be the leading authority and industry voice on all things tea in Canada.
- Government Relations: Ensure industry stability by positively influencing the Federal Legislative Agenda to support the Canadian tea industry’s growth.
- Communication: Deliver the “Tea is a Healthy Beverage Choice” message to consumers and promote the benefits of drinking tea.
- Membership Services: Serve as the number one source of information and research about tea and offering a recognized certified Tea Sommelier program.
- Networking: Bringing together all levels of the tea industry’s supply chain to provide networking opportunities through annual conferences, government liaison and events.