Benefits of Membership
The Tea and Herbal Association of Canada is devoted to pursuing the objectives of the Association and meeting its member’s needs.
In each endeavor, we strive to bring about the results that will best benefit each member while generating a greater awareness for tea and the industry.
What We Can Do For You
Membership in the Tea and Herbal Association of Canada has many benefits. We have a wealth of information at our fingertips and as a member you would have the opportunity to:
- Strengthen your knowledge through our educational events, such as our Tea Briefing Sessions, the Annual Fall Conference and various workshops. Members receive notices on emerging issues, environmental and safety issues, new industry requirements and government policy changes.
- Get solutions to problems with access to our reference tools. Network and exchange ideas and get answers from tea industry professionals at our annual networking events. We’ll put you face to face with CEO’s and senior customer representatives to discuss how to get and keep their business.
- Be a part of a collective force through strategic relationships with government agencies and industry partners.
- Attain a competitive edge with the latest trends and market data not available anywhere else from our annual research projects and monthly member updates.
- Obtain company recognition by an association with an international presence.
- Find a voice with the government; we are the tea industry’s only liaison with the Canadian government – they come to us for industry views on key issues.
In addition, the following is a partial list of the many services we offer to our members:
- Research and Statistics
- Advocacy and Regulatory Support
- Media Relations and Promotion
- Networking Opportunities
- International Representation
- 24 Hour Website Communications
- 4 Star Tea Grading Program for Foodservice
- Consumer Inquiry Response