Become a Member
Membership Category Definitions:
- Producing Country – The government of any tea and/or herbal producing country or duly designated agency shall be eligible to be a member of the Association.
- Importer – In the business of importing tea and/ or herbal tea in bulk only, there is no ‘value added’ to the product.
- Packer – In the business of importing tea and/or herbal tea and adding value to the product and/or selling tea brands.
- Retailer – In the business of selling tea and/or herbal in a retail store (brick and mortar), online, wholesale or any combination of the above.
- Allied Trade – A partnership or corporation engaged in any business allied or associated with the tea and/or herbal trade.
- TAC TEA SOMMELIER® Professional – Graduates of the TAC TEA SOMMELIER® Certification Program to maintain their designation. This is strictly for graduates not involved in any other category.
- Provisional – Firms or individuals evaluating starting a tea and/or herbal business but not currently engaged in the business. Membership eligibility in this category is limited to first year only.
2017-2018 Fee Schedule (PDF)
Membership Form (PDF)
To become a member of the Tea and Herbal Association of Canada, please submit a Membership Form along with payment and someone from our office will contact you shortly, or call (416) 510-8647 Ext #2 and ask for Adi Baker.