Established in 1954, as the Canadian Tea Council with the founding countries of Sri Lanka and India, the council carried the role of promoting tea consumption to Canadians.
Today, as the Tea and Herbal Association of Canada, we are a not-for-profit association representing the entire tea industry in Canada from the bush to the cup.
- Tea and Herbal Association ObjectivesTea and Herbal Association of Canada is a not-for-profit association representing the entire tea industry in Canada - from the bush to the cup.
- Our MembersOur members are Retailers, Packers, Producing Countries, Importers, Growers, Allied Trade, and Tea Sommeliers.
- Find a Tea RetailerLooking for your favourite tea? Find it here!
- Benefits of MembershipWe strive to bring about the results that will best benefit each member while generating a greater awareness for tea and the industry.
- Become a MemberThere are different levels of membership representing a broad range of tea-related businesses and individuals.
- Board of DirectorsIt is the dedication and hard work of Tea and Herbal Association of Canada's board of directors which contributes significantly to the success of our programs and operational activities.
- Media KitThis section includes fact sheets that can be used in media publications or as sources for information about tea.
- Contact Us