News & Tea Events
Tea industry news and updates.
- WEBINAR: Agricultural Practices When Planting Tea (Feb 22)Learn about the basics and fundamental practices that need to be addressed and carried out when growing tea. Speaker: Ravi Pillai, Manager Buying & Quality, DAVIDs TEA.
- Certification Exam Preparation Webinar (March 15)This session is designed to provide students with an overview of the Program's eight modules and to prepare them for the certification examination.
- Gold Medal Tea Competition WinnersThis year the judges had a tough job with over 70 samples submitted from 10 producing countries.
- Sustainability Awards WinnersWe are proud to announce the winners from the first North American Tea Conference Sustainability Awards.
- 2016 Sustainability AwardsThe deadline for entry has closed, but stay tuned for when we announce the winners at the end of September!
- The RC ShowThe hospitality event of the year.
- #TeaForLife_Thepourlavie_2017 Instagram WinnersCheck out our top pix for our Hot Tea Month Instagram photo contest.
- Upcoming Education SessionsJoin us in our online classes and learn more about the beverage that you love. More class dates being added weekly.
- 7th North American Tea ConferenceFrom networking, talks, workshops and competitions - check out the program to see what you can expect at the industry event of the year.
- Four Star Tea Grading Program for Foodservice OperatorsA quality assurance program whereby expert tea tasters set industry standards and evaluate brands to ensure consistent high quality teas are supplied to foodservice operators.