News & Tea Events
Tea industry news and updates.
- Turning a New Leaf - North American Tea ConferenceJoin industry leaders at the annual North American Tea Conference
- Upcoming WebinarsThese webinars are offered to provide further information on a number of areas across the industry.
- Thirstea for Tea Conference (North American Tea Conference)September 12-14, 2017 - Scottsdale, Arizona
- A Unique Gift for the Ultimate Tea LoverLooking for a unique gift for a tea lover? Why not give them a gift that engages all 5 senses and develops their appreciation of tea.
- Introducing "sip" our new digital magazineThe Tea and Herbal Association of Canada's first quarterly magazine!
- HI-101: Introduction to Herbs and InfusionsRegistration Now Open for Herbal Courses. HI-101 is a four-week course online course (August 13-September 4)
- Upcoming Tea Sommelier ClassesJoin us in our online classes and learn more about the beverage that you love. More class dates being added weekly.
- Four Star Tea Grading Program for Foodservice OperatorsA quality assurance program whereby expert tea tasters set industry standards and evaluate brands to ensure consistent high quality teas are supplied to foodservice operators.