News & Tea Events
Tea industry news and updates.
- Upcoming WebinarsNext webinar is with Fairtrade Canada on October 30th.
- Thirstea for Tea Conference (North American Tea Conference)September 12-14, 2017 - Scottsdale, Arizona
- A Unique Gift for the Ultimate Tea LoverLooking for a unique gift for a tea lover? Why not give them a gift that engages all 5 senses and develops their appreciation of tea.
- Gold Medal Tea CompetitionThis year's Gold Medal Tea Competition judged over 40 entries from 9 different producing countries.
- Sip - Issue 2Second issue of THAC's quarterly magazine includes recipes, articles and an interview with a tea taster.
- HI-101: Introduction to Herbs and Infusions ONLINE COURSEThis course provides an introduction on the historical origin of herbs and spices as they are used in tea.
- Upcoming Tea Sommelier ClassesJoin us in our online and in-person classes and learn more about the beverage that you love... TEA!
- Four Star Tea Grading Program for Foodservice OperatorsA quality assurance program whereby expert tea tasters set industry standards and evaluate brands to ensure consistent high quality teas are supplied to foodservice operators.