- News & Tea EventsTea industry news and updates.
- Tea Types & Steeping InstructionsTea comes from the plant Camellia sinensis, a warm-weather evergreen. Tea is grown around the world in thousands of estates or tea gardens, resulting in thousands of flavorful variations.
- HistoryTea is the world's most popular prepared drink. It was discovered by Chinese Emperor Shen Nung in 2737 B.C., when a tea leaf accidentally fell into the bowl of hot water he was drinking.
- Where It's GrownFrom the hills of Sri Lanka and India to the mountains and valleys of Kenya...
- Tea and Food PairingA wide variety of quality teas are available to mix and match with savories and sweets for delicious flavor combinations. Here are some ideas to get you started.
- Cooking with TeaAs tea’s popularity grows people are searching for more ways to enjoy this healthy and flavourful beverage – here are some tea recipes to expand your palette.
- How to Host a Tea EventA collection of links with detailed information on tea preparation and accompanying food recipes.
- Tea LinksLinks to international tea organizations.